Sunday 8 April 2012

For sale - 2 x Pioneer CDJ 2000, DJM 2000, HDJ 2000, Mackie SRM450 V2 + case, wires, stand


This post relates to the following eBay sale:



 Selling my complete Pioneer setup to raise some cash as I don't really mix anymore...




2 x Pioneer CDJ 2000 turntables

Pioneer DJM 2000 mixer

Pioneer HDJ 2000 headphones

Mackie SRM 450 V2 Monitor (with Mackie case, top of range + LOUD)

Custom Swanflight coffin

Speaker stand
Sefour stand for coffin setup

Cables

Boxes

All in EXCELLENT condition. They've only ever left my flat 2 or 3 times, and have always stay in the coffin, so condition is immaculate. I've had all this stuff for about 16 months now and it's time for a change. I'm not going to list all features as you can find that on the internet. I'm a media professional, and I bought these as a treat, when to be honest, I didn't really need them.

Be reassured by my feedback, and viewing is available if needed in the Brighton area. No silly offers please, and cash on collection. No postage.

Total new cost around £5,400+. TOP OF RANGE.

In regards to some questions: I will NOT split the package up, but might consider just the DJM, CDJs and coffin together. Photos also available, but viewing advised as it's all immaculate.


Email address: hybridoriental@live.co.uk

Here are images on request:











No comments:

Post a Comment