Saturday 18 February 2012

What an age!

It's been simply ages since I last posted on this blog as I've been setting up and running various other new blogs, including New Film Reviews.
I was on Twitter checking out the latest #bbsdigmarket lot and one of them asked me for a link! Fair enough really; it was a smart tactic and an easy win... So here you are James!
James Lowe's Digital Marketing Blog
I'm going into Brighton University on the 8th of March to run a day of SEO workshops covering some of following topics:
  • Onsite SEO
  • Offsite SEO
  • Affiliate marketing & blog monetization
  • Content strategy
There will be a little workshop after too which will involve some keyword research and writing of meta titles, descriptions and some copy for SEO. 

The digital marketing industry relies on new blood, so I'm hoping a few passionate students talk to me about how to get into it all after uni if they really are getting a love for the digital life!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment